Talkatoo is committed to upholding the standards and practices needed to ensure your safety online, including but not limited to:
- Complying with all federal and state laws governing the confidentiality and privacy of health information.
- Protecting the privacy and providing for the security of protected health information.
- Using appropriate safeguards to prevent the use or disclosure of protected health information.
- Implementing administrative, physical, and technical safeguards that reasonably and appropriately protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of protected health information.
- Reporting disclosures of protected health information and security incidents.
- Developing robust standards, policies, and procedures around data security.
- Performing regular HIPAA risk assessments.
- Investigating violations and implementing remedial measures.